Even if you were in attendance at the 2015 Midwest Multifamily Conference, we’ve all slept since then. Here’s are some highlights from the show last September 16-17!
- MMC had the highest attendance to date! With over 1500 management company professionals and 500+ vendor members on the expo floor, the MMC
brought in hordes of apartment peeps.
- There was an app! For the first time the MMC had an app just for the conference which allowed attendees to travel virtually through the expo floor before actually doing so, create a schedule of their own with their favorite seminars and speakers, connect via a chat room with other attendees, connect with others on social media, and download the seminar handouts – it was a one stop shop for all things MMC!
- Jackie Ramstedt, Patty Morgan Seager, Chad Moulin, Erica Campbell, Jen Piccotti and more multifamily celeb speakers were in the house over the two day conference, delivering unforgettable presentations.
- The trade show floor was exploding with the western theme; with saloons, a mechanical bull, a horse riding game, and flannel as far as the eye could see.
- The awards dinner was as beautiful as ever in the old Indiana Roof building; with over 800 in attendance everyone had a marvelous time honoring those who achieved greatness in the multifamily industry for 2015. What were some big wins? Jill Meals Herron came in hot with her second time volunteer of the year win, Jeremy Milton was the honored Grace McFadden Manager of the Year, Babette Harpster was the acclaimed Vendor Member of the Year, and Gene B. Glick and In Good Company took home the coveted Management Company of the Year trophies. To catch up on all the award winners, check out the awards page!