The number one priority of the Midwest Multifamily Conference and Indiana Apartment Association is the safety of our attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and event staff. Our team is closely monitoring local and state authorities as well as CDC guidance for events.
PRIOR TO THE EVENT WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO:
- Monitor your health and make sure you are symptom-free before traveling to the event. Click here for symptoms to watch for.
- Pick up your badge prior to the conference at the IAA office in Indianapolis to avoid lines.
- Agree to the event’s onsite terms and conditions. Acknowledgement and acceptance is required prior to entrance.
- Review Indiana Convention Center response to COVID
- Review Indianapolis Marriott Downtown response to COVID
We encourage attendees to regularly and thoroughly wash/sanitize hands throughout the day and observe social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
ON-SITE SAFETEY PRACTICE INCLUDE:
- Face coverings are required. Attendees are responsible for providing their own.
- Enhanced cleaning of high-traffic areas throughout the trade show, hallways and breakout sessions.
- Increased directional signage, floor decals & reminders to maintain physical distance, and dedicated entranced/exits.
- Socially distanced seating in breakout sessions.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the event.
*As we get closer to the event, and in the case of local and state guideline changes, these safety practices are subject to change.