If you service the multifamily industry, exhibiting at the MMC Expo is a no brainer.
Reconnect with current clients and meet prospects face-to-face on the Trade Show floor. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to launch a new service or show off a new product in action! It’s your exhibitor booth – make yourself stand out and get creative!
Exhibiting at the Conference:
Opportunity to showcase your products and services in an interactive venue to apartment industry professionals in a fun, energetic environment that is conducive to building long-term business relationships.
Marketing, not just at the show, but in other industry-related publications like the Indiana Apartment Association INsites magazine, MMC email blasts and more keeping your company name in front of your clients.
Access to potential customers in one room – stop cold calling and reserve your booth!
Trade Show Hours
Meet the decision makers:
- Vice Presidents
- Regional Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- On-site Managers
- Leasing Consultants
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Technicians
Interact with decision makers
These decision makers represent more than 255,000 apartment units throughout Indiana. Remember, in this industry, it isn’t just the owner making the decisions. Property managers, leasing agents, and maintenance managers all play an integral part in the decision-making process.
Your booth includes:
- 10′ x 10′ booth space with piping and draping
- A sign at your booth with company name and booth number
- Opportunity to display products and services at your booth
- Access to any of the fantastic seminars throughout the two days
- Company listing on the IAA app
- Opportunity to purchase the pre-show and post-show attendee list
- 4 employees from your company can be exhibitors in your booth
- Opportunity to register for Awards Dinner
- Standard Pricing paid after 6/7/21
- All booths without a deposit will be released after 30 days of space reservation form. Upon acceptance, a confirmation will be returned for your records.