If you are in the apartment service industry, there are plenty of reasons for you to exhibit. Your package includes much more than just a spot on the expo floor. As an exhibitor you are invited to be part of the information-packed education sessions that take place during the day, as well as attend the Opening and Closing Sessions featuring national speakers. You won’t want to miss the highlight of the conference, the formal Awards Reception with over 900 in attendance.
Need to launch a new product or demonstrate that product or service in action? Ready to meet new contacts or catch up with current customers? The networking opportunities are endless. Make it a part of the Indiana Apartment Association’s Annual Midwest Multifamily Conference
Exhibiting at the Conference provides
Opportunity to showcase your products and services in an interactive venue to apartment industry professionals in a friendly, progressive environment that is conducive to building long-term business relationships.
Marketing, not just at the show, but in INSites, the Indiana Apartment Association’s bi-monthly magazine with a distribution of over 3,400, keeping your company name in the forefront of your client base.
More access to potential customers than you could make in three months.
Trade Show Hours
These decision makers represent more than 250,000 APARTMENT units throughout Indiana:
- Vice Presidents
- Regional Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- On-site Managers
- Leasing Consultants
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Technicians
Interact with decision makers
You will meet them all at the convention. Remember, in this progressive industry, it isn’t just the owner making the decisions. Property managers, leasing agents, and maintenance managers all play an integral part in the decision-making process.
Your booth includes:
- 10′ x 10′ booth space with piping and draping
- A sign at your booth with company name and booth number
- Opportunity to display products and services at your booth
- Access to any of the fantastic seminars throughout the two days
- Company listing on the IAA app
- Opportunity to purchase the pre-show and post-show attendee list
- Admission badges for 8 employees from your company to attend
- Standard Pricing paid after 6/7/21
- All booths without a deposit will be released after 30 days of space reservation form. Upon acceptance, a confirmation will be returned for your records.