If you are in the apartment service industry, there are plenty of reasons for you to exhibit. Your package includes much more than just a spot on the expo floor. As an exhibitor you are invited to be part of the information-packed education sessions that take place during the day, as well as attend the Opening and Closing Sessions featuring national speakers. You won’t want to miss the highlight of the conference, the formal Awards Reception with over 900 in attendance.
Need to launch a new product or demonstrate that product or service in action? Ready to meet new contacts or catch up with current customers? The networking opportunities are endless. Make it a part of the Indiana Apartment Association’s Annual Midwest Multifamily Conference
Exhibiting at the Conference provides
Opportunity to showcase your products and services in an interactive venue to apartment industry professionals in a friendly, progressive environment that is conducive to building long-term business relationships.
Marketing, not just at the show, but in INSites, the Indiana Apartment Association’s bi-monthly magazine with a distribution of over 3,400, keeping your company name in the forefront of your client base.
These decision makers represent more than 250,000 APARTMENT units throughout Indiana:
- Vice Presidents
- Regional Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- On-site Managers
- Leasing Consultants
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Technicians
Interact with decision makers
You will meet them all at the convention. Remember, in this progressive industry, it isn’t just the owner making the decisions. Property managers, leasing agents, and maintenance managers all play an integral part in the decision-making process.
Your booth includes:
- Opportunity to display products and services at your virtual booth
- Opportunity to showcase your company and product videos via YouTube
- Option to schedule and chat with attendees via 1-on-1 video meetings
- Ability to view, search, filter and sort attendee list
- Designated networking times to grab a chair at a virtual lounge with other attendees
- Ability to create and participate in event polls
- Option to like and comment on posts from attendees
- Access to any of the fantastic virtual seminars throughout the day
- Company listing on the IAA app
- Standard Pricing paid after 6/7/21
- All booths without a deposit will be released after 30 days of space reservation form. Upon acceptance, a confirmation will be returned for your records.