Required Materials to Complete by September 10:
- Don’t forget to update your exhibitor information for the IAA app and online interactive floor plan by creating a password and editing your company profile from the previously sent email invitation. If you need IAA to re-send the invitation to edit exhibitor information, or if you did not receive the invitation, please contact Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-816-8900.
- Let IAA know who from your company will be attending the trade show for name badge purposes. Note: a $25 fee will be issued to companies who do not register for badges before September 10.
- Purchase lunch during the conference or a ticket to the Midwest Prodigy Awards Dinner on October 13.
- Purchase the pre-show and post-show attendee list.
- Interested in hosting an event during MMC? View the exhibitor event request form.
- Learn more information about Midwest Multifamily Conference sponsorship opportunities.
- Donate a door prize to hand out during the trade show.
- Donate a door prize for the Maintenance Executive Social Hour (MESH).
General Trade Show & Midwest Multifamily Conference Information:
- View the Midwest Multifamily Conference Exhibitor frequently asked questions.
- View the exhibitor schedule.
- Read the Regulation Compliance document for the 2021 Trade Show.
- View the trade show judging criteria to find out how to win the Best Use of Theme, Most Creative Use of Product, Best Overall Single, or Best Overall Double Booth award.
- See the full Midwest Multifamily Conference schedule.
- Find out more about hotel, travel, and parking information.
- View the interactive trade show floor plan.
- This year, all information, including the trade show game, will be located on the MMC App. There will be no onsite guide for you to sign, however, attendees will get points for participating in activities on the trade show floor. IAA will be sending out more information regarding this game in the near future. As a reminder, exhibitors are encouraged to participate in the hourly prize drawings, however, exhibitors cannot have other games or contests outside of their booth, or with other vendors.
Shepard Rentals & Food Orders:
- View the Shepard Exposition Kit. This is where you will find out more information on how to order additional furniture, electricity, etc. Note: only carpet, pipe and drape, a company sign, and a waste basket are included in your basic booth rental. Everything else must either be rented through Shepard or brought by exhibitor. You will also be receiving an email directly from Shepard with all of their kit information.
- View the Centerplate order form. This is the company all food and beverages must be ordered from. Note: only one bite chocolates or hard candy that is individually wrapped is permitted. All other food and beverages must be purchased through Centerplate.
- Shepard Exposition Services – Rentals (317-396-6589)
- Tom Bewsey (email@example.com)
- Centerplate – Food & Beverage Purchases (317-262-3509)
- Shari Bridger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Smart City – Wi-Fi/AV Needs (317-262-4600)
- Ben Behnkendorf (BBehnkendorf@smartcity.com)
- Indiana Apartment Association (317-816-8900)
- Chelsea Conover (email@example.com)
- Where to order Wi-Fi online.
- Where to order electricity online.
- Where to order rental furniture through Shepard Exposition Services online.